Waterloo Streetsleeps: 3
TRIPLE BUNK BED0
One double bed. A sofa bed for one person.
Waterloo Street is a comfortable and homely one bedroom, one bathroom apartment in a central location. Ideally suited to someone who needs an economical place to stay while in Brighton for work; the apartment offers exceptional value. It is also an excellent value holiday let for a couple coming to Brighton for a holiday or a group of three people.
There is one bedroom and one bathroom with a shower and an open plan L-shaped kitchen/ diner/living room.
The apartment is on the third floor of a Regency building with intercom entry access. Please note there is no lift in the building.
The kitchen has everything you need to self cater and is bright and contemporary. There is a dishwasher and washing machine.
The living room has a sofa bed suitable for one, television and WiFi and there is a dining table for four. Large sash windows let in lots of light.
The bedroom has a double bed.
The bathroom has a walk in shower. Please note there is no bath.
- All utility bills are included.
- All bedlinen and towels are included.
- There is WiFi.
- If you are here longer than a week and would like a cleaner, please ask and we can arrange this for you with housekeeping.
- As with all our properties smoking is not permitted.
- Parking is by meter or in local car parks. The apartment is very central with shops close by. Ask us for parking advice if you need to bring a car.
|Per week||from £395||to £595|
Simply fill in this form and we'll email back a no obligation quote.