The Bedfordsleeps: 10
TRIPLE BUNK BED0
3 bedrooms. One has a double bed plus a Futon Company cube bed, one has a single with a pull out truckle bed so it can be a double or twin, one has twin beds with a pull out truckle bed. There is a double sofa bed in the snug area of the living room, plus an additional Futn Company cube bed.
The Bedford is a seaside cottage with the beach just a few steps away at the end of the road. The house is in Kemp Town which is a short walk from central Brighton and locally there are terrific independent food stores, delis and cafes plus lots of vintage shops which provide a great afternoon of browsing! Ideal for a group of family and friends here for a weekend, the house is just steps away from MetroDeco, a cafe which offers an amazing brunch menu plus vintage style cream teas.
The house would also suit a family here for a longer break or even an executive family looking for a longer term holiday rental. It’s very close to Brighton College and the Royal Sussex and Princess Alex children’s hospital.
The ground floor entrance leads to a living room with a large corner sofa. There is an LCD tv on the wall and then through to the back is a snug area with a double sofa bed ad a Futon Company cube bed.
Lower ground floor
On the lower ground floor is a stylish fully equipped kitchen with a dining table and an additional folding table so that 10 can be seated.
On the first floor are two bedrooms and a shower room. One bedroom has a single bed and a truckle bed under it. The truckle bed pulls out from under the single bed. This can create either a double bed or twin beds in this room. The other bedroom is a twin room so it has two single beds. There is also another under bed truckle bed in this room.
On the top floor is a double bedroom with a double bed and a Futon Comapnay cube bed. The family bathroom is also on this floor.
All the bathrooms are stylish with contemporary fittings.
Set over four floors the house offers a comfortable home. For a short and economical weekend break you can fit ten people by using the under bed truckle beds and sofa bed and cube beds, but for a more comfortable stay we would recommend fewer people, but the choice is yours as those beds are available as can be seen on the 3D video.
Please note that for safety reasons there is no access to the balconies.
- All bed linen and towels are provided for the number of guests.
- All utility costs are included.
- There is WiFi.
- There is no parking with the property but parking by meter is available on the sea front. If you are bringing a car please ask us for advice on where to park.
- As with all our properties there is strictly no smoking inside.
- Please note the property is set over several floors with stairs so if you have mobility issues it may not be suitable.
- Please note that whilst the owner has provided beds for 10 guests this is only suitable for a short stay and we recommend a smaller number for more comfort.
- Please note there is no access to the balconies.
|Per week||from £1195||N/A|
|Weekend||from £595||to £1095|
Simply fill in this form and we'll email back a no obligation quote.