Regency Apartmentsleeps: 3
TRIPLE BUNK BED0
One double bed. Sofa bed in the living room.
Regency Apartment is a one bedroom ground floor apartment in a very central location. Ideal for an executive here for work who needs an economical home from home, the apartment is furnished to a good standard and has art work and accessories to create a homely feel. This apartment offers excellent value and is superbly located for everything Brighton has to offer.
The location is ideal as the beach is just a few steps away, as is the central shopping area. If you are here for a conference the Brighton Centre is just a short walk too. Everything you need is just a few steps away making this a very practical and attractive choice.
Intercom entrance. The apartment is on the ground floor.
The spacious living room has large sash windows to the front. There is a period feature fireplace and the room has high ceilings and Regency features. There is a sofa bed for occasional use and a dining table. There is an LCD television and WiFi.
The kitchen has everything you need to self cater and has a washing machine, full size fridge freezer and a dishwasher.
The contemporary bathroom is neat and has a bath with a shower over it.
The bedroom is at the back of the property and has a double bed.
- All utility costs are included.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- There is WiFi.
- If you are here for a longer period and would like a weekly cleaner please ask.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the apartment.
- There is no allocated parking. There is a car park in Regency Square but if you need a cheaper alternative please ask for advice. You do not need a car whilst here as everything is very close.
|Per week||from £395||to £595|
Simply fill in this form and we'll email back a no obligation quote.