Brunswick Lookoutsleeps: 4
TRIPLE BUNK BED0
Two double beds.
Brunswick Lookout is a centrally located, stylish two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in a highly regarded location. Brunswick Square is just across from the beach and yet very close to all the shops and restaurants of central Brighton and Hove. The top end of the square is a no through road to traffic and this pedestrianised area leads to a whole range of delis, food shops, cafes and restaurants so the location is superbly practical.
There are impressive views from the apartment.
Brunswick Square has elegant cream Regency buildings with an expanse of green gardens in the centre with the sea opposite. This apartment offers a stylish home from home and would be ideal for an executive either for work or equally if you are here for a holiday.
Secure intercom entry into the building and then stairs lead to the fourth floor where the apartment is located.
The spacious living room has period features and is furnished beautifully with comfortable, plush burnt orange and teal sofas. There is a dining table for four. With an LCD tv and WiFi, this is a lovely room to relax in after a busy day.
The kitchen leads off from the dining area and is beautifully styled. It includes everything you need to self cater and there is a dishwasher and washing machine.
There are two double bedrooms. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room.
The family bathroom is beautifully styled with a freestanding tub bath with a shower attachment.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- All utility costs are included.
- There is WiFi.
- There is no allocated parking. You do not need a car while staying here as everything is close by. Parking is by meter or in car parks. Please ask us for advice and also if you are here for a longer period and require a cheaper parking alternative please ask.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the apartment.
- Please note there are stairs to access the apartment and it is on the fourth floor so would not suit those with mobility issues.
|Per week||from £595||to £795|
Simply fill in this form and we'll email back a no obligation quote.