Anchor Lodgesleeps: 18
TRIPLE BUNK BED0
18 single beds. The beds can be configured as doubles if required.
Anchor Lodge is a very large, elegant town house beautifully decorated to a high standard. With a stunning kitchen, beautiful bathrooms and stylishly interior designed, this spacious home is perfect for a group of family and friends.
The location is ideal, just a few steps from the beach and Brighton Pier, shops, cafes and restaurants close by and just a short walk into the town centre, Brighton Pavilion and the Laines.
This double fronted period home offers a very stylish place to stay and has eighteen single beds and no sofa beds or occasional beds. The decor is of a high standard with a stunning kitchen, elegant bathrooms and high quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
There is WiFi.
The house would suit a family for a holiday or equally would be a perfect choice for a group of family and friends for a special weekend. All the beds are high quality zip and link and can therefore be configured as doubles, creating family rooms or a master bedroom as required.
Unusually for Brighton houses, there is the added bonus of a garage which is suitable for a smaller size car such as a Fiesta.
Lower ground floor
On the lower ground floor are two bedrooms. Both are light and have windows. Bedroom 1 has four single beds and a large LCD television on the wall. Bedroom 2 has three single beds.
Up some stairs to the ground floor and you enter the dining room. A large table and beautifful decor make this is very elegant space. A door leads through to the kitchen which is very spacious and has very high quality units, worktops and fittings. There is a breakfats bar for two on the central island. High specification appliances and everything you need to self cater is provided. There is a dishwasher. Please note the Aga has been disconnected and so is decorative only.
Across from the dining room is the double length living room. beautiful furnishings and accessories and a wall mounted LCD television at one end.
A downstairs cloakroom is on this floor.
On the first floor to one side the landing leads two ways. Across to the right is the spacious family bathroom with a high quality suite with a large bath with a shower over it. Across to the left from the landing is bedroom 3 which has a single bed and a beautiful en suite shower room with walk in shower.
From bedroom 3 you can walk through into bedroom 4 or there is access from the landing into bedroom 4 also. This bedroom is very spacious and has four single beds and built in wardrobes. Out onto the landing area and bedroom 5 is accessed from there and has two single beds and another beautiful en suite shower room.
Stairs lead up from the landing to the second floor where there are two more bedrooms. Bedroom 6 has two single beds and bedroom 7 has two single beds also.
Please note that use of the outdoor spaces and terraces are for small groups and family bookings only, at the discretion of the landlord or property manager.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- All utility costs are incuded.
- There is WiFi.
- Please note the Aga is decorative only and there is no washing machine although there is a launderette very close by.
- Due to issues of possible noise disturbance to any neighbours, the patio area and balconies are out of bounds. You are very close to the beach if you wish to gather outside.
- There is a garage you may use with this property suitable for a small size car, such as a Fiesta, and you may also park by meter on the sea front. Please ask us for details of where to park. Parking is at a premium in central Brighton and you do not need your car while you are here as everything is nearby. We suggest people come to Brighton by public transport. The coach station is nearby and the train station is a short taxi ride away. If you do need to come by car ask us for car park details or cheaper alternatives. If your car does not fit in the standard size garage the landlord unfortunately cannot be held responsible for parking costs.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the property.
Simply fill in this form and we'll email back a no obligation quote.