All our Brighton holiday apartments are selected by Brighton holiday Homes personally to ensure they are furnished stylishly and equipped to high standards. We only take on the best holiday lets in Brighton and Hove. All prices are fully inclusive of utility bills and bedlinen.
Our holiday homes are managed by a team of housekeeping and maintenance staff, see if you can spot our fleet of vehicles in Brighton. They are very bright with our pebble logo on them. There are six of them now so beep and wave when you see them!
Brighton holiday deals for families!
For just £595 we are offering our very large Brighton holiday houses to small family groups for Mon-Fri breaks. Call us for details!
Short Term Lets for long term clients.
If you are in Brighton for work and require a short term let, we can offer a great rate. If you only need somewhere Monday-Friday we have lots of options. Call for details.
Useful Resources, Brighton Information
Here at Brighton Holiday Homes, we’ve gathered a small list of useful online resources which will help you find out more about Brighton, and the nearby areas.
- Stonehills Self Catering – Selection of self catering holiday homes, lettings and serviced apartment rentals in Sussex, the UK and Europe. Stylish and beautifully appointed holiday accommodation.
- 50 Things To Do In Brighton – Take a look at our list of the very best 50 Things To Do With Your Stay In Brighton.
- Brighton Holiday Blog – Our Brighton Holiday Blog.
- Visit Brighton – To find out more about the city of Brighton, and all the things you should do if you’re visiting the area, check out VisitBrighton.com!
- Brighton Weather Forecast – While British weather is notoriously difficult to forecast, the BBC aren’t too bad at predicting the next five days.
- Brighton Life – If you wish to find out more about Brighton and the nearby areas, then this nice little website should help you out.
- Brighton.org.uk – If you wish to find out about Brighton and it’s businesses.