The Beach Housesleeps: 33
Huge beachfront property
Undoubtedly the biggest holiday let in Brighton and Hove in a prime beachfront location with stunning sea views. Thirteen bedrooms, eleven bathrooms and very comfortably accommodating 33 people in spacious bedrooms with no bunks or sofa beds. Two large living rooms, two kitchens and even a hot tub outside! The perfect house for a very large extended family or group of friends. Perfect for a weekend break or if you want to get all the family together.
TRIPLE BUNK BED0
Bedroom 1: two single beds, Bedroom 2: double bed, Bedroom 3: two single beds, Bedroom 4: double & two singles, Bedroom 5: two single beds, Bedroom 6: two single beds, Bedroom 7: double bed & 2 single beds, Bedroom 8: two single beds, Bedroom 9: two single beds, Bedroom 10: double & single bed, Bedroom 11: two single beds, Bedroom 12: double & single bed, Bedroom 13: three single beds.
This property has stunning sea views from most of the bedrooms and more space than you can imagine! The number of bedrooms and bathrooms is unprecedented in a Brighton holiday let! There are thirteen bedrooms and eleven bathrooms, plus an extra downstairs cloakroom. This is just like having your very own private hotel! Every bedroom has its own LCD wall mounted tv and there is WiFi. Perfect for extended family or a group of friends for a weekend away enjoying everything Brighton has to offer.
From the seafront you enter this enormous property. There is a laundry room with two washer/dryers and a dishwasher.
On the ground floor there are two well equipped kitchens. Each kitchen has two electric cookers and a microwave so it’s certainly easy to cook for a large group if you want to. Don’t forget we can provide a chef or a buffet so please ask.
There are two spacious and very welcoming living rooms, both have wall mounted LCD televisions with Freeview and DVD players. They have been accessorised to create a real home from home.
A dining room has a table to seat 22 very comfortably.
Patio doors lead out from the living rooms and the dining room onto a decked terrace with plenty of garden furniture which is perfect for sunbathing. At the front of the property there is a separate cabin which has been made into a games room with a pool table.
There is a separate loo on the ground floor and a bathroom adjacent to one of the living rooms.
On the ground floor there are 3 bedrooms. There is one twin room at the back of the house, the bathroom for this property is adjacent to the second living room. The second and third bedrooms are also at the back of the property and are interconnected and one has a double bed and one has a twin. This would make an ideal family room. These two bedrooms have a bathroom with a bath and a shower over it and a private kitchenette with a fridge.
First Floor and Second Floor
On the first and second floors there are ten bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom, with the exception of one twin room which would share a bathroom with the adjacent bedroom. The bathrooms are all modern and have either a bath with a shower over it or a walk in shower. Every bedroom has a wall mounted LCD television and most have a sofa. Perfect for sitting and chatting and watching the tv while you get ready for your night out. Most of the bedrooms have their own small kitchenette area with a fridge which is very handy. Just like your own mini bar in your room!
To see the configurations of the rooms please see the bed description section.
At the front of the property, on the seafront road, the fully enclosed patio area is private and has patio furniture for you to sit out and enjoy a quiet drink or to sunbathe. There is also a five person hot tub with lights and jets..a perfect place to chill out and relax and watch the sunset. (please note there are strict rules regarding hot tub use and the hot tub is an additional extra if for some reason it does not work you will not receive a discount. The rules can be found in the additional information section and are also in the property.)
The Beach House is on Hove seafront. It is a 5 minute taxi ride into central Brighton or approximately a 20 minute walk along the seafront. There is a nightclub within a minute’s walk from the house and local pubs too.
- All bedlinen and towels are provided.
- All utility bills are included.
- There is WiFi.
- As with all our properties smoking is not permitted in the house but you may smoke outside.
- Parking is not available with this property but is by meter on the seafront.
- Due to the large nature of the property we would kindly remind guests that the house is not to be used as a venue for a party but is accommodation only and for quiet dinner parties and gatherings. Only the number of people on the booking form are permitted in the property.
- The hot tub is a an additional extra given freely for you to enjoy. If for some reason it is out of action due to a fault or you are unable to use it for any reason you will not be offered a discount or refund. If there is a fault during your stay and it cannot be repaired you will not receive a refund or discount as it is an additional free extra given by the landlord.
- The hot tub is for a maximum of five people. No drinks are permitted in the hot tub. No one is to sit on the filter. People should not use the hot tub alone but always supervised by others. The hot tub should not be used by pregnant or drunk guests or people with high blood pressure or a heart complaint. Fake tan should not be worn in the hot tub. Bubbles should not be added to the hot tub. You should not sit on the indoor furniture or go through the house dripping wet after use. You take full responsibility for yourself when using the hot tub. Children under 16 are not permitted in the hot tub. Failure to use the hot tub sensibly or to not follow the rules may result in your damage deposit being taken.
|Per week||from £2495||N/A|
|Weekend||from £1995||to £3895|
Simply fill in this form and we'll email back a no obligation quote.