Seven Dials Penthousesleeps: 4
Stylish penthouse apartment
Seven Dials Penthouse is a very stylish penthouse holiday apartment with a real wow factor. In a great location with restaurants and cafes nearby, not far from Brighton train station and a short walk to central Brighton. A popular area and a fabulous home from home with two allocated parking spaces. The apartment is spacious, light and bright. Ideal for someone looking for a short term let.
TRIPLE BUNK BED0
There are two bedrooms, each has a king size bed
Seven Dials Penthouse is a holiday apartment which has a real wow factor. As its title suggests..it’s a penthouse in the Seven Dials area of Brighton! Seven Dials is a very popular, well regarded area and within walking distance to Brighton Station and the centre of Brighton. There are very good cafes, restaurants and shops nearby for day to day life. The exceptional bonus with this apartment is that it has two parking spaces allocated to it.
The apartment has two bedrooms and two bathrooms and would suit an executive here for work or for a family holiday.
The penthouse apartment is in a large red brick Victorian mansion block. Access to the apartment is up three flights of stairs and there is another flight of stairs within the apartment itself, so please note it would not suit those for whom stairs are a problem. There is a large rectangular parking space to the front of the property which is for two medium size cars.
Through two double doors and you are in the penthouse apartment. the staircase is impressive with oak flooring and glass balustrade. The main living area is a very large room with a glass wall leading to the landing. The kitchen, dining and living area is all open plan. There is an LCD tv and dvd player. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to self cater and has a dishwasher and washing machine.
The master bedroom is a very large room and has a king size bed and fitted wardrobes. The room is open plan with a bathroom area and there is a round bath. There is a tv in this room also.
The shower room has a contemporary shower cubicle and additional loo.
The second bedroom has a king size bed and fitted wardrobes.
- All white linen and towels are provided.
- There are two allocated parking spaces at the front of the property suitable for two medium size cars.
- Please note the bath does not function as a jacuzzi and the stereo system and massage chair are no longer in the property.
- As with all our properties smoking is not permitted and this would not be suitable for a smoker as there is no nearby outside area or terrace.
- Please note there are stairs to the property so it would not suit anyone with mobility issues.
- The property is located in the Seven Dials area of Brighton, on Dyke Road close to the acclaimed Small Batch Coffee Company cafe.
|Per week||from £595||to £795|
Simply fill in this form and we'll email back a no obligation quote.