Seascape Apartmentsleeps: 2
Stylish apartment with stunning sea view
Amazing sea views and the most fashionable district of Brighton. This spacious one bedroom self catering apartment is on the first floor of an elegant seafront Regency building and has a premium Brighton address. It offers a tranquil retreat with views which lift the spirit as you look out across the sea and observe the ever changing skies. The holiday apartment offers a great sense of calm with it’s white walls and huge Regency windows. Perfect for an executive or a couple.
TRIPLE BUNK BED0
There is a double bed in the master bedroom.
A very stylish one bedroom apartment in an amazing location with uninterrupted views across the sea. The view of the ever changing sky and sea make this apartment very special and creates a fantastic environment to sit and relax after a hard day sightseeing or working.
The location couldn’t be more ideal as you are close to the town but you are also in the heart of Kemp Town’s fashionable district with it’s award winning coffee shops and tea rooms, vintage shops and art galleries, and an array of independent traders including a French patisserie, butchers, grocers, traditional pubs and restaurants.
This is the perfect place for a holiday for a couple or, if you are here for work, the apartment offers a great home from home and an ideal place to relax and unwind. This surpasses any suite in a luxury hotel in terms of space and views.
The grand front door entrance to the mansion block has a security intercom system. The apartment is located on the first floor up a flight of stairs.
The main reception room at the front of the apartment is very spacious and has full length huge Regency windows overlooking the sea. The decor is very stylish with white walls and cream plush carpet and tastefully furnished with a clever mix of designer reproduction pieces and vintage furniture. The apartment has a feeling of comfort, light and space. There is a dining table, perfect for looking out to sea and a study area if you need to work. There is a a large LCD tv and dvd for cosy nights in and Wi-fi. Original wooden shutters adorn the windows.
There is a balcony where you can sit on a summer’s evening and enjoy the sunset and the spectacle of the starlings as they dance in the sky preparing for the night.
The kitchen is open plan and is fully equipped with everything you need to self cater. There is a washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave and everything you would expect in a home for home.
The bedroom is at the back of the apartment and the window looks out onto a side road. It is furnished in keeping with Regency style of the property and has built in wardrobes, a non working fireplace and a mahogany set of drawers.
The bathroom is spacious and has a walk in shower as well as a bath with mosaic tiles in neutral tones and quality fittings.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- All utiility costs are included.
- There is Wi-fi.
- There is no allocated parking with the property. Parking is by meter on the seafront but it is a prime location and can be expensive so you can park further along Marine Parade for cheaper. If you are here for work and staying a longer period we may be able to help with a parking space nearby but this would have to be arranged in advance. Please ask for details. If you are here for a holiday you do not need a car so we would advise you to travel by public transport or, if you need to travel by car, we can give you details of where you can park for free further away and then you can leave your car there for the duration of your stay.
- There is a flight of stairs to the apartment so it may not suit those with mobility issues.
- This apartment is unsuitable for toddlers or children due to the balcony.
|Per week||from £395||to £695|