Rock Apartmentsleeps: 4
Exclusive designer self catering apartment
Designed and styled to a very high specification this two bedroom, two bathroom self catering apartment could easily feature in an interiors magazine. Furnished to an extremely high standard and there are designer pieces and original artworks throughout, whilst still retaining a very comfortable and homely feel. The holiday apartment is very private and in a highly regarded area. This would be ideal for an executive looking for a short term let and is economical.
TRIPLE BUNK BED0
There are two bedrooms. One has a king size bed and the other has a high quality orthopedic zip and link bed which can be configured as either a twin or an additional king size bed.
A definite wow factor comes with this apartment. Beautifully styled and so much more than just a place to stay. Huge windows and an elegant Regency building but with an interior that’s been given a modern twist. This is very comfortable, beautifully furnished and in an excellent location. The apartment has real oak floors and doors and sumptuous carpet in the master bedroom suite. Across the road is a fabulous coffee shop and mini deli. A newsagent is just across the road too. Other local shops are within a short walking distance. Situated by Sussex Square and in the Kemp Town area of Brighton which is renowned for its village feel with an array of quality independent shops. The town is not far either and there are 24/7 buses just close by.
Entrance and Patio
The main entrance at street level offers extra privacy as it leads down some steps into a private patio area. There is a table and a couple of chairs and outside lighting, making this ideal to just sit out in the evening with a glass of wine, enjoying some fresh air. It is also very convenient if you are a smoker.
The main front door to the apartment is located at the bottom of these steps.
The lounge is spacious and has an original non-working fireplace. There are comfortable sofas, artwork and stylish accessories. There is Wi-fi, a large lcd tv and dvd with additional channels. Everything you would expect in a home from home and so much more. A huge Regency window runs from the ground to the first floor of this apartment.
Dining Area and Kitchen
The dining area opens at the side of the lounge and has a table for four and leads to the modern and well equipped kitchen. There is a dishwasher and washer/dryer and everything you need to self cater.
The Ground Floor Bedroom
The other end of the lounge leads through to the second bedroom. Beautifully decorated and with it’s own fully tiled ensuite shower room, this room can be configured as either a twin or a king size bed. Please specify at the time of booking how you would prefer the beds arranged.
The First Floor
Stairs lead from the sitting room to the first floor bedroom suite. This has a stunning open plan glass gallery with light from the huge Regency window and an additional Velux window. A sofa and carefully chosen pieces make this bedroom suite worthy of a luxury hotel. There is a king size bed and designer lamps and furniture. The bedroom leads to a little landing area with a desk and additional window and this in turn leads to a bathroom with a bath with a shower attachment.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- All utility bills are included in the price.
- If you are staying for a longer period and require a weekly or twice weekly clean this can be provided at additional charge.
- There is no free parking with this property but please ask us and we can advise you. We may be able to help if you are here longer term for work.
- As with all our properties, there is strictly no smoking in the apartment itself, but you may smoke outside in the patio area.
- Please note that the property, although an apartment, is on two levels and there are also steps that lead down to the front door. As a result, this property may not suit someone with impaired mobility, toddlers or young children.
- If you require a travel cot for a baby this can be provided, but we do not provide bedding for cots. Please let us know at the time of booking.
|Per week||from £595||to £895|
Simply fill in this form and we'll email back a no obligation quote.