Pavilion House Extrasleeps: 25
Forms Part of Pavilion House
An extra page for Pavilion House because it has so many rooms! Pavilion House sleeps a total of 25 people including this apartment which is on the lower ground floor. Ideal for large groups for weekends, fantastic Monday to Friday deals for anyone who needs accommodation for work, or for families who would like a larger house to stay in. The apartment also its own kitchen which is fully equipped. Pavilion House is close to town and the beach is just a few hundred metres away too.
TRIPLE BUNK BED0
The bedroom has two single beds, but they are zip and link beds so they can be arranged as a king size bed if required. There is an additional cube bed in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the lounge.
Lower Ground Floor Apartment
This apartment forms part of Pavilion House. Five people can be accommodated in this apartment. The apartment has also been painted in Farrow and Ball paint and has been accesorised with green accent colours. There is a bedroom, bathroom and a lounge/kitchen/diner. The lounge has a large LCD tv and a dvd player and a sofa bed for two people to sleep on.There is a dining table for four and a newly fitted white gloss kitchen which is fully equipped with everything you need to self cater and has a washing machine. The bathroom has a bath with a shower over it.
Please note all prices are for both parts of the property, not just the lower ground floor apartment!
- White bed linen and towels are provided.
- As with all our properties this is a no smoking apartment but you may of course smoke outside.
- You can park outside briefly to unload and then parking is by meter, or in Morrisons supermarket car park round the corner or on the seafront by meter.
- There is broadband at the property.
- All utility costs are included.
- For prices and deposit details please see the main description for Pavilion House.
|Per week||from £2095||to £3249|
|Weekend||from £1895||to £3149|
Simply fill in this form and we'll email back a no obligation quote.