Marine Square 2sleeps: 6
Quiet apartment in a beachside square
A perfect choice for two couples, a small group of friends or for a short term let. This two bedroom holiday apartment offers spectacular views across to the sea and is in one of Brighton’s premier addresses. Set in a quiet and elegant building with huge windows and with small balcony offering oblique sea views. The apartment is in a lovely location in one of Brighton’s most attractive squares, a few minutes walk along the seafront from the Palace Pier.
TRIPLE BUNK BED0
There is a double bed in the master bedroom. The second bedroom also has a double bed. There is a sofa bed in the lounge.
The apartment is on the first floor of a Regency building and has two bedrooms both with ensuite showers and a large lounge/diner with amazing views of the sea. The apartment has been decorated in neutral tones and is furnished stylishly with a French kind of feel to it with original artwork adorning the walls, cushions, quality lamps and accessories, making a very comfortable home from home.
Marine Square 1 is on the ground floor of the same building so if you had extended family it may be an option to book both properties together.
The Lounge/ Kitchen/ Diner
There is a 42 inch LCD HD tv with freeview, a dvd and cd player. There is a large and very comfortable sofa bed for an additional person or couple to sleep in the lounge. The kitchen has quality units and has a dishwasher, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave and is fully equipped with everything you need to self cater. There is a washing machine in a separate cupboard. An elegant table with four chairs overlooks the gardens and sea and would make for a perfect dinner party setting.
Please note there is no bath at this property, only showers. Each bedroom has its own ensuite shower and vanity unit. There is one WC which the master bedroom and second bedroom share.
The Master Bedroom
The master bedroom is an attractive double aspect room with a double bed and wooden wardrobes. There is a vanity unit with a basin and a walk in shower cubicle.
The Second Bedroom
The second bedroom is another pretty room with a double bed. There are built in wardrobes and an ensuite shower and basin.
- Please note that the apartment is on the second floor and there are also a four or five stairs inside the apartment going up to the master bedroom and down to the second bedroom, so it may not be suitable for those who find stairs difficult.
- If you require parking there is metered parking on the seafront.
- There is broadband at the property.
- Crisp, white bed linen and white towels are included. If you are staying for longer period and would like the property cleaned regularly during your stay we can also arrange this for you at additional cost.
- All gas and electricity costs are included.
- Pets are not accepted at this property.
- As with all our properties, this is a no smoking property.
|Per week||from £595||to £795|
Simply fill in this form and we'll email back a no obligation quote.