Light, bright, spacious Kemp Town pad!
A fabulous four bedroom self catering apartment with huge bright windows that let light flood in! The location is perfect, in the heart of the fashionable Kemp Town district and just a short walk from the Palace Pier. There are restaurants, tea rooms, pubs and great shops all around and the beach is just at the end of the road. A great choice for a mid-week family break or for a weekend away for a group of friends or extended family. Next to a gorgeous Parisian style tea room where you can book a champagne cream tea as a wonderful treat!
TRIPLE BUNK BED0
There are four spacious bedrooms. Bedroom 1 is huge and comfortably has four full size single beds.Two of the beds in this room can be zipped together to create a king size bed, so it makes an ideal family room. Bedroom 2 is smaller and has two full size single beds. In bedroom 2 the beds can be zipped together to form a king size bed. Bedroom 3 and bedroom 4 each have three full size single beds. In each of these rooms two of the beds can be joined to create king size beds. In addition there are four cube beds that can be placed anywhere on the floors in these rooms as additional beds if people didn’t want to use the sofa beds in the lounge. In the lounge there are three double sofa beds.
This is a really bright and spacious four bedroom property. Most of the rooms have dual or triple aspect huge sash windows so the Lighthouse has been aptly named! The location is very well regarded and has a fantastic array of tea rooms, cafes, antique knick-knack shops, gastro pubs, restaurants and independent food shops and delis. The beach is just at the end of the road and The Palace Pier and town is within walking distance.
The entrance hallway has a spacious side area to store coats and shoes. There is a loo with a basin on this floor.
On the first floor there is a large sitting room with triple aspect windows and a pretty non-working period fireplace. There are three comfortable sofas that convert to sofa beds plus an armchair and two occasional chairs. There is a tv with dvd and Wi-fi. Lamps and accessories make this a gorgeous room to relax after a day’s shopping!
The eat-in kitchen has an oak dining table with eight stools. The kitchen is contemporary with bright accessories. There is a fridge and a separate freezer, cooker, dishwasher, microwave and everything you need to self cater. However, with so many fabulous and reasonably priced restaurants and cafes just a short walk away you probably won’t ever need to cook! (Please note the property does not have a washing machine, but if you are here for a longer period there is a launderette just along the road and you can leave your washing with them and they do it for you.)
On the second floor is a very spacious bedroom that has a dual aspect. There is another non-working period fireplace. This room has four full size quality single beds and two can be joined together to create a king size bed. There is a also a cube bed that can be used if required and can easily be moved around. There is a semi-ensuite fully enclosed deluxe shower cubicle in this room with a screen to the side.
The second bedroom on this floor is a twin room but it can be arranged as a king if you specify at the time of booking.
The family bathroom on this floor has a large walk-in shower and a loo and basin.
On the third floor are two more attic bedrooms. Each have three beds and a cube bed, which again, can be moved if required. All the rooms have very high ceilings apart from these two top rooms which have sloped ceilings to one side.
There is one family bathroom which has a spacious walk in shower cubicle and a loo and basin. There is additional loo and basin on the ground floor. There is an additional shower in the master bedroom (please see photo).
- All bed linen and towels are provided for all beds and additional beds.
- All utility bills are included.
- As with all our properties there is strictly no smoking within the property.
- There is Wi-fi at the property.
- There is no parking allocated to the property but everything is so close you really don’t need a car during your stay. You can park outside by meter for two hours or to unload and then parking is just down the side road on the seafront where you can park on the seafront side for 24 hours.
- Please ask if you require a travel cot and high chair. Bedding is not provided for travel cots.
- Metro Deco is a fabulous Parisian style tea room just next to the property. They blend their own teas and also have won awards for the best cream tea in Sussex. If you would like to book a champagne cream tea for your family or group of friends please ask us at the time of booking and we will put you in contact with the lovely owners to arrange this.
- Please note, as with all our larger properties, mid-week breaks are only available to small family groups without the use of additional sofa beds etc.
Thank you for and excellent stay this weekend, the location of the Lighthouse was great and all the girls really liked the property.Katie, 23 March 2012
|Per week||from £1295||to £1995|
|Weekend||from £1195||to £1895|
Simply fill in this form and we'll email back a no obligation quote.