Devonshire Place 2sleeps: 4
Highly specified executive apartment
A luxurious self catering property, the perfect choice for discerning couples or executives who want a fashionable Brighton holiday apartment or who are looking for a very comfortable home from home. In an award winning conversion of a Grade 2 building that has been adapted as several highly specified apartments. The apartment has been fitted with high quality fixtures and fittings. It is in the heart of the ultra fashionable Kemp Town district, close to the sea and town.
TRIPLE BUNK BED0
There are two double beds.
This is a two double bedroom apartment suitable for couples but it would be an ideal place to stay if you require a longer short term executive stay. The property has underfloor heating, walnut floors and doors and satin chrome designer fittings throughout. There is a colour video entry system and the apartment is on the second floor.
Open plan and with a walnut hardwood floor. This is contemporary room with LCD tv, DVD, freeview and stereo, quality sofas and a dining table for four. The Paula Rosa kitchen has AEG appliances and Caesar stone natural quartz worktops. There is a dishwasher. A contemporary breakfast bar area makes it a sociable space to sit and relax whilst cooking.
Both bedrooms have double beds and fitted wardrobes.
A feature room with beautiful polished porcelain tiles to full height and a Laufen Pro bath and large Daryl Aroco shower. Unwind in pure luxury!
- White bed linen and towels are included. If you are staying for longer period and would like the property cleaned regularly during your stay we can also arrange this for you at additional cost.
- All electricity and gas costs are included.
- Sorry but pets are not allowed at this property.
- There is no smoking at this property.
- Parking is by meter but ask us for advice if you are here for a longer period.
- There is WiFi.
|Per week||from £595||to £795|
Simply fill in this form and we'll email back a no obligation quote.