Church Placesleeps: 4
Unbeatable value for money
Excellent and unbeatable value for money! If you are on a tight budget then this small, neat, very private little lower ground floor flat is perfect. We don’t usually accept lower ground floor places on our portfolio, but this really offers great value for someone. Close to the Sussex County Hospital and beach. A coffee shop is just a couple of doors away..perfect for early morning pastries! There are two bedrooms. The photo of the gardens is not the view from the apartment.
TRIPLE BUNK BED0
There is a double bed in the master bedroom which can also be made into twin beds. There is a single bed in the second bedroom. There is a double sofa bed in the lounge but it is quite small and would probably suit one person rather than two!
This is a basement apartment that offers excellent value for money and seclusion. It is small but comfortable and has two bedrooms, a lounge/diner, a small galley style kitchen and a bathroom. The property has a private entrance from the street. You then walk along a private passage and down some steps where you come to the patio area and the front door. The apartment has a double and a single bedroom. The double room can be made up into two single beds if required. A fourth person can sleep on the sofa bed. It is a small apartment and it is a basement which is reflected in the price.
Just off the lounge is a new high gloss white galley style kitchen. It is fully equipped with everything you need to self cater. There is a washing machine, cooker and microwave and fridge freezer.
A room with wooden flooring and colour co-ordinated accesories. There is a dining table for four and a sofa bed. The property has freeview channels, a dvd and cd player. There is broadband.
The bathroom is accessed from the lounge and the master bedroom and has a new suite with mosaic tiles and a turquoise and white colour scheme.
The Master Bedroom
The master bedroom has a king size bed that can also be made into twin beds. It is decorated in neutral and duck egg colours and is quiet.
Across the other side of the lounge is a small single bedroom with a single bed.
The patio is fully enclosed so it is safe for a dog.
- Crisp, white bed linen and white towels are included. If you are staying for longer period and would like the property cleaned regularly during your stay we can also arrange this for you at additional cost.
- All electricity and gas costs are included.
- A dog may be accepted at this property and it is a very secure patio area so you can leave the dog while you go out. Please ask at the time of booking. Sorry no cats.
- There is no smoking inside the property but you can smoke on the patio.
- There is broadband.
- Parking is by meter but if you are here for work for a much longer period we may be able to help find a parking space for you to rent. Please ask about this.
|Per week||from £395||to £595|
Simply fill in this form and we'll email back a no obligation quote.