Brunswick Square Eastsleeps: 6
Fantastic sea views from a central apartment
This two bedroom holiday apartment offers spectacular views across to the sea and is in one of Brighton’s premier addresses. Set in an elegant Regency building, this would be the perfect choice for two couples, a small group of friends or for a longer term executive let. The apartment is in a perfect location in one of the most attractive and highly regarded squares in Brighton. The beach is just across the road and there are award winning restaurants and bars just a short walk away.
TRIPLE BUNK BED0
The master bedroom has a double bed and the second bedroom has zip and link beds so it can arranged as a twin room or a double room. There is a sofa bed in the lounge for an additional person. There is enough room for an additional person to sleep in a z bed in the master bedroom. Please specify this at the time of booking.
The apartment is on the second floor of a Regency building and has two spacious bedrooms and an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with views of the sea. The apartment has been decorated in warm neutral tones and is furnished stylishly to a high standard, making a very comfortable home from home. There is wireless broadband.
The Lounge/ Kitchen/ Diner
There is a 37inch LCD HD tv with freeview, a dvd and cd player. There is a sofa bed for an additional person to sleep in the lounge. The kitchen is newly fitted with high quality units and has a dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave and is fully equipped with everything you need to self cater. There is a washing machine in a separate small utility room at the end of a hallway. An elegant table with benches easily seats up to six for a perfect dinner party setting.
The bathroom has a bath and a separate walk in shower with luxurious rainfall shower head.
The Master Bedroom
The master bedroom is a spacious room with a double bed and built in wardrobes. There is enough room for a z-bed.
The Second Bedroom
The second bedroom is another spacious room with high quality orthopaedic zip and link beds so it can either be a twin room or a king sized bed for a couple. There are stylish wardrobes.
- Please note that the apartment is on the second floor and there are also stairs from the hall inside the apartment, so may not be suitable for those who find stairs difficult.
- If you require parking there is metered parking on the seafront or there is an NCP car park a few minutes walk away.
- There is broadband at the property.
- Crisp, white bed linen and white towels are included. If you are staying for longer period and would like the property cleaned regularly during your stay we can also arrange this for you at additional cost.
- All gas and electricity costs are included.
- Pets are not accepted at this property.
- As with all our properties, this is strictly a no smoking property.
|Per week||from £595||to £795|
Simply fill in this form and we'll email back a no obligation quote.