Bedford Towers 3sleeps: 4
Spacious, seafront holiday apartment
An ideal holiday apartment for an executive who needs a short term let while in Brighton. This seafront holiday apartment is spacious and is in a central location opposite the West Pier. There are two bedrooms and lift access to it’s location on the sixth floor. Oblique sea views and access from the hotel lobby make this an ideal alternative to a hotel suite. The apartment is classical in style with some modern touches and has a lovely sofa to relax on after a hard day!
TRIPLE BUNK BED0
There are two bedrooms. One has a king size bed. The other bedroom is a twin room.
A spacious apartment in a central Brighton location. The apartment is on the sixth floor above The Holiday Inn and has lift access. It is a very practical choice for someone here for work as it is easy to eat at the hotel restaurant or have a drink in the bar before retiring to your apartment. Perfect if you don’t fancy cooking for yourself! If you do want to self cater there is a Waitrose nearby and all the shops of Brighton are within easy walking distance. The beach and a children’s play area is is just across the seafront road.
There are two bedrooms and one bathroom but there is an additional vanity unit with a basin in the Master bedroom and there is an additional WC in the hall. The apartment has beautiful wooden flooring in the hall and lounge area. It is decorated in a traditional, classical and in some ways slightly retro style but has some modern touches such as the large and very comfortable Dwell sofas and the chaise longue in the enclosed balcony which offers a perfect place to lounge and enjoy the sea view.
There is a security code entry to the lift in the hotel lobby and the lift then takes you to the sixth floor where the apartment is situated.
The Sitting Room/Dining Room
The sitting room/ dining room is very spacious and has two beautiful Dwell sofas and a large flat screen television with Freeview and dvd player. There is a dining table for four. An enclosed balcony area has another chaise longue and has large windows with views to the beach (see photo).
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to self cater and has a dishwasher and washing machine,
The master bedroom has a traditional set of built in wardrobes and dressing table which offers an extensive amount of storage. There is a built in vanity unit with a basin.
The bathroom is a classic 70s style with marble and glass and a white bathroom suite.
The Second Bedroom
The second bedroom is a twin room with built in wardrobes and wall storage.
There is an additional cloakroom with a loo and basin which is has a retro 70s suite.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- All utility costs are included.
- There is no allocated parking with the apartment. Secure parking is available with a private car park just behind the hotel. If you are here for work and require parking for a longer period you may be able to work out a deal with this car park. If you will not need to use your car and want to leave it somewhere for the duration of your stay please ask and we can help you find somewhere where you can leave your car for free.
- There is Wi-fi.
- If you require a travel cot or high chair we can provide these. Please note we do not provide bed linen for cots.
- If you are here for a longer period and would like the apartment to be cleaned during your stay we can provide this service at additional cost.
|Per week||from £595||to £795|
Simply fill in this form and we'll email back a no obligation quote.