Beachside Housesleeps: 12
Boutique style designer holiday home
A beautiful five bedroom, four storey house. Designed in the style of a boutique hotel this house has been finished to a high standard. The owner has worked hard to create a fabulous place to stay with Palace Pier and the beach is just metres away at the end of the road. Each bedroom is accessorised in a city theme and the bathrooms are stylish and contemporary. This house is ideal for a group of friends for a weekend break but would equally suit a family for a midweek deal.
TRIPLE BUNK BED0
There are two fixed double beds and three twin rooms that can also be arranged as doubles if required. There is a sofa bed for an additional two people in the lounge.
Lower Ground Floor
On the ground floor there is a large kitchen/diner with a table to seat up to ten, with a breakfast bar for an additional two and has all mod cons including TV and i-Pod dock. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to self cater and has a washer/dryer and dishwasher. This room is on the lower ground floor and has its own separate entrance from street level if required.
On the ground floor is the “Barcelona Bedroom” with twin beds and bright, colourful accessories.
Next to the Barcelona bedroom is the living room which has an L shaped sofa bed and a 32 inch LCD tv with freeview channels and a dvd player. There are also large floor cushions. It is quite a small room and if your group is a large group you probably wouldn’t all fit in there comfortably at once but the downstairs kitchen diner is much more spacious.
- On the first floor there are two bedrooms both have designer wallpaper and are beautifully accessorised. There is a newly fitted stylish bathroom on this floor.
- Bedroom 2
- Milan” bedroom with twin beds and with en suite access. Ensuite access to main bedroom with jack and jill access also from landing. The ensuite is beautifully finished and has a walk in shower.
- Bedroom 3
- New York” bedroom with double bed.
- On the second floor there are two bedrooms and the family bathroom.
- Bedroom 4
- Paris” bedroom - twin beds.
- Bedroom 5
- London” bedroom - double bed.
- Family bathroom – beautifully finished with a bath with a shower over it.
- All gas and electricity costs are included.
- Crisp, white bed linen and white towels are included. If you are staying for longer period and would like the property cleaned regularly during your stay we can also arrange this for you at additional cost.
- There is broadband.
- Parking is metered on the nearby seafront road.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the property. Please note there is no access to the outside patio at the rear of the property except in an emergency.
My firends and I stayed at Beachside House at the start of April 2016 and I’m delighted to say that both the service and house were great throughout the duration of our stay. Why? All the basics were covered and the stay was problem free: – The booking process was quick & easy – The location of Beachside House was fantastic (central; near the beach) – Getting into the property was simple and seamless – no waiting around – The house was clean & tidy – The kitchen provided a fantastic social area Overall, a service I’d highly recommend. Great value for money. Thank you,, PaulPaul, 06 February 2011
We had a great stay and were impressed with our dealings with you. Thanks a lot!Julian, 06 February 2011
Just to let you know that we all really enjoyed our stay in your lovely house in Brighton last weekend (Beachside House). We had an excellent time and are thinking of returning some time next year!Lizzie, 06 February 2011
|Per week||from £895||to £1495|
|Weekend||from £895||to £1495|
Simply fill in this form and we'll email back a no obligation quote.