Beach Centralsleeps: 8
TRIPLE BUNK BED0
There are three bedrooms. Two are twin rooms and one has a king size bed. There is a sofa bed in the living room.
Beach Central is in Hove, very close to the border with Brighton and only a short walk from the central shopping area of Western Road in Brighton. The beach is just at the end of the road and the area is highly regarded with many cafes, restaurants and independent shops. The owners have enjoyed using this as a holiday home themselves for many years with their children because it offers everything close by.
The house spans three floors and has been furnished to a high standard and decorated with white walls in a contemporary style. This is an ideal family holiday home but would also suit an executive here for work who wants somewhere larger. The house sleeps 6 in beds and there is a sofa bed for an additional 2 people if required.
The hallway leads through to the kitchen and a small patio area. The kitchen is a good size and has everything you need to self cater. There is a dishwasher, microwave, washing machine. A dryer can be found in the garage which is accessed from the hall.There is a dining table for six. The patio has a small table and makes this property a practical choice if you area smoker.
Also on the ground floor is a small cloakroom.
Up some stairs to the first floor where there is the living room which has three sofas. One of the sofas is a sofa bed. There is a large wall mounted tv with Freeview and WiFi. To the side of the living room next to the stairs a sliding door leads to the first bedroom. This is a good size twin room.
On the second floor is the Master Bedroom. This has a king size bed and skylight windows offer a pretty view of the Church. There are fitted cupboards and an en suite wet room with rainfall shower.
Next to this bedroom is the family bathroom which has a bath. The third bedroom is next to this and is another good size twin room.
- All bed linen and towels are provided for all beds and sofa bed.
- All utility bills are included.
- There is WiFi.
- As with all properties smoking is not permitted in the house but you may smoke outside on the patio.
- Please note the living room is open plan to the stairs so this is not a private space if the sofa bed is used.
- The garage is not available for use with the property. There is an allocated space directly in front of the house, but if you park in the wrong place or incorrectly we cannot be held responsible if you receive a fine. If someone parks illegally in your space then we are not responsible for you having to pay for parking. Additional parking is by meter or in a nearby car park.
|Per week||from £695||to £1095|
Simply fill in this form and we'll email back a no obligation quote.