All our Brighton holiday apartments are selected by Brighton holiday Homes personally, furnished stylishly and equipped to the highest standard. We only take on the very best holiday lets. All prices are fully inclusive of utility bills and bedlinen.
We have some gorgeous new, interior designed properties to offer you. Stunning interiors and fully equipped homes for you to enjoy. Brighton Self catering at it’s best.
Brighton holiday deals for families!
For just £595 we are offering our very large Brighton holiday houses to small family groups for Mon-Fri breaks. Call us for details!
Short Term Lets for long term clients.
If you are in Brighton for work and require a short term let, we can offer a great rate. If you only need somewhere Monday-Friday we have lots of options. Call for details.
About Brighton Holiday Homes
Brighton Holiday Homes is a family business. We are a husband and wife team with truly wonderful staff who have become like adopted family over the years. We started Brighton Holiday Homes with our own properties and it has grown organically into something much larger with more than 18,000 guests staying with us last year. We are still very much involved and, as the managing partners, we see ourselves as the cornerstones of the business. We are passionate about offering the best to guests and landlords and work hard to always improve further.
You can be assured that all the properties we offer are personally selected by us and we turn down lots of properties because they do not meet our standard. We take honest, accurate photos; no fancy angles of a tap or a door handle that hide the reality. No hype in the descriptions. We accept only the best holiday lets Brighton has to offer across a wide price range and have a policy of only working with landlords who want the best for guests and also for local communities.
We pride ourselves on being the only holiday let company in Brighton who manage every aspect of holiday letting. We have a full time in-house housekeeping and maintenance staff and a fleet of BHH cars so should anything go wrong it can be rectified quickly. Our office is open until late at night and we have out of hours contact numbers 24/7 every day of the year, giving extra peace of mind and accessibility for both guest and landlord. From 9pm to 6am on Fridays and Saturday nights (and Sunday nights on Bank Holidays), our patrol officers drive around in our highly visible Brighton Holiday Homes car, emblazoned with our logo, just to ensure all our larger groups are okay. So if you do have any problem, even in the middle of the night, they are always happy to help.
While you are in Brighton we can help make your stay special. Take a look at our page http://www.brightonholidayhomes.co.uk/groups/ to see some of the things we can arrange for you. Theses activities are the same price or sometimes cheaper than if you organised it for yourself, so it’s well worth asking us about them. They are not exclusive to groups and we can organise things for families too.
If you have little ones with you we can provide travel cots, high chairs and we can recommend reputable babysitting services. Anything else you need to help make life easier.. just ask and we’ll see what we can do. Need any advice on restaurants/ clubs/ what’s on etc.. again, just ask. Plus we have deals and offers which are exclusive to our guests.
We all have a good knowledge of what Brighton has to offer and great new restaurants, bars and cafes are opening all the time! We can advise you on activities, galleries and exhibitions to see . Take a look at our blog for up to date ideas http://www.brightonholidayhomes.co.uk/blog/
Our helpful office staff are available to take your call on 01273 624459 to discuss your requirements and to make your stay in our great city really enjoyable.
Our Environment Policy
At Brighton Holiday Homes we take environmental issues very seriously both in global terms and in terms of protecting local communities.
- We encourage all guests to use public transport whenever possible and our properties are all within walking distance to amenities and central Brighton so guests do not need to use cars during their stay.
- We strongly encourage our housekeeping teams to use environmentally friendly housekeeping products wherever possible.
- We have four large housekeeping cars which are new and are therefore slightly less damaging to the environment. The cars are shared and can carry each team and their equipment easily which reduces the total number of cars we need to use. Unfortunately, at the present time, cars are a necessary tool in our operation. In the future we are keen to find suitable, alternative electric powered transport for our maintenance team and hopefully eventually for our housekeeping teams too.
- As a work in progress we are making sure all the properties we manage have energy performance certificates.
- At busy periods when we have to meet guests we station people in each area of Brighton and they stay there so they can walk to meet guests rather than driving back and forth around Brighton.
- We operate a paper free office as much as possible and correspond via email and telephone. We do not have brochures or leaflets but use the internet as our medium for advertising.
- We work proactively to protect local areas and communities so that there is a minimum disruption to local residents. We strongly encourage guests to be respectful of neighbours and to enjoy their stay in Brighton as part of the local community. We have our own noise patrol all through the night (9pm to 6am) on Fridays and Saturdays (and Sundays when there is a Bank Holiday). Neighbours are encouraged to call us if they feel there is an unacceptable level of noise or in the unlikely event that guests are behaving inappropriately. We are keen to have open dialogue to ensure that residential areas do not have a negative experience from holiday letting. We hope that communities and local economies will benefit from having beautifully maintained houses with considerate visitors.
- We have our own strict policies on the areas where we accept to manage holiday lets for larger families or groups. Please ask us for more details if you would like to know Brighton Holiday Homes’ criteria.
- We do not have online booking so we know who is staying at each property and we meet guests and personally show them into the properties for added security.