All our Brighton holiday lets are selected by Brighton holiday Homes personally to ensure they are furnished stylishly and equipped to a high standard. We only take on the best holiday lets in Brighton and Hove. All prices are fully inclusive of utility bills and bedlinen.
We’ve been working with some of the best Sussex golf courses to create fabulous bespoke mid week golf breaks for you to enjoy. 3 nights, 3 rounds of golf, breakfast at the courses + stay a 4th day for free – total price £175 pp based on 8 friends.
HUGE DISCOUNTS! Book and stay in the next six weeks and receive a massive discount! Call for details 01273 624459
Short Term Lets for long term clients.
If you are a contractor in Brighton for work and require a short term let, we can offer a great rate. If you only need somewhere Monday-Friday we have lots of options. Call for details.
About Brighton Holiday Homes
Brighton Holiday Homes is a family business. We are a husband and wife team with truly wonderful staff who have become like adopted family and who have been with us for over ten years since we began. More than 27,000 guests stayed with us last year and we are passionate about offering the best to guests and landlords and work hard to always improve further.
- We believe self catering should be stylish and affordable.
- We believe you should be able to make informed choices so we don’t use fancy camera angles that hide the bigger picture, no hype in the descriptions. We are now using 3D so you can “walk through” the property before booking.
- We believe booking a holiday let should be stress free and not a leap of faith. We believe you should be able to contact the office if you have a question or problem and that someone will always be there to help.
- We believe when you stay in a self catering place it should be a home from home with any local advice or support you need just a phone call away.
- We accept only the best holiday lets Brighton has to offer across a wide price range and have a policy of only working with landlords who want the best for guests and also for local communities.
- You can be assured that all the properties we offer are personally selected by us and are chosen in terms of decor, facilities and how well equipped they are. We turn down lots of properties because they do not meet our standard.
As a family run local business, Brighton Holiday Homes has always been committed to these aims. We’re happy to help in any way and hope we can make you feel comfortable and at home. We want you to feel that when you are staying with us you can call us up to ask for advice about where to eat or anything you need help with. Many guests have become close friends over the years!
As Brighton’s preferred holiday letting agency we are proud to be a first choice for clients from national companies and celebrities when they need a place to stay. We represent only the very best holiday let properties on offer in Brighton and Hove but this is not reflected in the price. Whether you’re here for work and need a serviced short term let, here with the family and require a holiday home, or visiting Brighton and Hove as a couple and want a self catering apartment, we can be sure to find the best place for you. Our rates are usually less expensive than multinational ones and we offer more service.
We are the only holiday lettings agency in Brighton with a full-time housekeeping and maintenance staff, so you can be assured of the quality of our accommodation. Our friendly and helpful office team are here until 10pm Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm Saturday, 10am to 5pm Sunday or you can email an enquiry anytime.
We have out of hours contact numbers 24/7 every day of the year, with assistance quickly available should you need it, giving extra peace of mind and accessibility for both guest and landlord. Not only that but from 9pm to 6am on Fridays and Saturday nights (and Sunday nights on Bank Holidays), our patrol officers drive around in our highly visible Brighton Holiday Homes car, emblazoned with our logo, which is a service especially for our larger group bookings. So if you do have any problem, even in the middle of the night, they are always happy to help.
While you are in Brighton we can help make your stay special. Take a look at our page http://www.brightonholidayhomes.co.uk/groups/ to see some of the things we can arrange for you. These activities are the same price or sometimes cheaper than if you organised it for yourself, so it’s well worth asking us about them. They are not exclusive to groups and we can organise things for families too.
If you have little ones with you we can provide travel cots, high chairs and we can recommend reputable babysitting services. Anything else you need to help make life easier.. just ask and we’ll see what we can do. Need any advice on restaurants/ clubs/ what’s on etc.. again, just ask. Plus we have deals and offers which are exclusive to our guests.
We all have a good knowledge of what Brighton has to offer and great new restaurants, bars and cafes are opening all the time! We can advise you on activities, galleries and exhibitions to see . Take a look at our blog for up to date ideas
Our helpful office staff are available to take your call on 01273 624459 to discuss your requirements and to make your stay in our great city really enjoyable.
Our Environment Policy
At Brighton Holiday Homes we take environmental issues very seriously both in global terms and in terms of protecting local communities.
- We encourage all guests to use public transport whenever possible and our properties are all within walking distance to amenities and central Brighton so guests do not need to use cars during their stay.
- We strongly encourage our housekeeping teams to use environmentally friendly housekeeping products wherever possible.
- We have four large housekeeping cars which are new and are therefore slightly less damaging to the environment. The cars are shared and can carry each team and their equipment easily which reduces the total number of cars we need to use. Unfortunately, at the present time, cars are a necessary tool in our operation. In the future we are keen to find suitable, alternative electric powered transport for our maintenance team and hopefully eventually for our housekeeping teams too.
- As a work in progress we are making sure all the properties we manage have energy performance certificates.
- At busy periods when we have to meet guests we station people in each area of Brighton and they stay there so they can walk to meet guests rather than driving back and forth around Brighton.
- We operate a paper free office as much as possible and correspond via email and telephone. We do not have brochures or leaflets but use the internet as our medium for advertising.
- We work proactively to protect local areas and communities so that there is a minimum disruption to local residents. We strongly encourage guests to be respectful of neighbours and to enjoy their stay in Brighton as part of the local community. We have our own noise patrol all through the night (9pm to 6am) on Fridays and Saturdays (and Sundays when there is a Bank Holiday). Neighbours are encouraged to call us if they feel there is an unacceptable level of noise or in the unlikely event that guests are behaving inappropriately. We are keen to have open dialogue to ensure that residential areas do not have a negative experience from holiday letting. We hope that communities and local economies will benefit from having beautifully maintained houses with considerate visitors.
- We have our own strict policies on the areas where we accept to manage holiday lets for larger families or groups. Please ask us for more details if you would like to know Brighton Holiday Homes’ criteria.