Autumn in Brighton
We love Autumn! The comfort of getting your winter coat out from the back of the wardrobe, warm boots, gloves and scarves, hot chocolate and warm fires. Cosy nights and twinkly lights in the dark evenings, the anticipation of Christmas just around the corner. Now’s the time to feel spooky with Halloween and watch the fireworks and there’s lots more to do in Brighton this Autumn, so get your boots on and get out there!
Snowdogs 24th September to 27th November
If you’re in Brighton you can’t help but notice the gorgeous and super cute snow dogs all around the place. From 24th September to 27th November there are 45 giant snowdogs all round Brighton and Hove to raise funds for the Martlets Hospice. Why not do the snow dog trail and choose your favourite? There’s even a snowdogs bus tour http://www.snowdogsbythesea.co.uk/
Halloween and all things SPOOKY…
There’s always the Brighton ghost walk or see our blog for a haunted pub crawl round Brighton, but here’s a few other spooky goings on…
Fear on the Pier 29th October £15
Bram Stoker’s Dracula...theatre performance of this classic in arguably Brighton’s most haunted property, Preston Manor. Dates throughout October and November.
What is a Ghost? - Preston Manor 22nd October 11-12 and 2-3pm for all children 8 and over.
Spooky Seas - Sea Life Centre 15th -31st October
Halloween Ghost Hunt at the Old Police Cells Museum
Brighton Horrorfest at the Sweet Dukebox Theatre..various spooky shows and macabre stories, various dates and times.
Oktoberfest food and bier!
14th and 15th October at Brighton Racecourse.
For those who love the arts, there’s the Artists Open House Festival 26th-27th November and the Brighton Early Music Festival exploring the theme of nature and science 28th October-13th November at various venues.
Worried about Christmas shopping? The Amex has a fabulous Stylish Christmas Shopping Fair on 12th and 13th November so you might be able to get a whole load of prezzies from your list!
TEDx is on 28th October at the Brighton Centre where some of the best minds will be imparting their knowledge.
Brighton Lions Fireworks Display on 5th November at Brighton Racecourse. Family ticket £25.
Veteran Car Run 6th November Madeira Drive.
- It’s a dog’s life
- Mix your Spirits In Brighton’s Most Haunted Pubs
- 10 Best Places For Breakfast In Brighton & Hove
- Happy shiny people
- Five Interesting Trips Close To Brighton
- Autumn in Brighton
- How to start your own holiday let
- 50 Things To Do In Brighton & Hove
- Summer Fun 2017
- The Ultimate Family Day Out In Brighton
- Best Places in Brighton For Lunch Under £10
- Ten Green Bottles Brighton : Wine Tasting
- May You Have Lots To Do In Brighton - Part 1
- 10 Activities In Brighton For The More Adventurous
- Vegetarian Dining With Restaurants In Brighton
- Where’s The Best fish and chips in Brighton?
- What’s on in Brighton during July
- What To Do In Brighton This February
- What Quirky Things Can You Do in Brighton?
- Brighton’s Burger Revolution - The Best Burgers In Brighton