Romantic Things To Do In Brighton
Here are a few suggestions for where to eat and places to go in Brighton and Hove if you want something romantic. Feel the love!
There are always lots of great special offers around in Brighton restaurants so keep a look out. Brighton Marina is a great place to go on a date and has a feeling of romance with all the yachts, the sunset over the sea and the flight of the starlings as they dance across the sky at sunset. A lovely family owned real Italian restaurant is Bella Napoli and on Friday nights they have unobtrusive live music to give it a Mediterranean feel; makes it special. The very stylish Seattle Hotel bar is just nearby, a great place for a pre or post dinner drink.
Ten Green Bottles is the place to go to share a bottle of quality wine and enjoy a selection of cheeses , meats and breads. Candlelight, a table for two, what more could you ask for? “http://www.tengreenbottles.com”:http://www.tengreenbottles.com
If you want to make a day of it then how about a lavish afternoon tea with lots of fancies with the one you fancy? Go to MetroDeco a Parisian style tea room in Kemp Town. They serve the most wonderful teas which they blend themselves, or you could have a little Champagne…. They also deliver breakfast hampers! “www.metro-deco.com”:http://www.metro-deco.com/teasalon
The i360 is a great romantic expedition. Take your loved one on a trip up high in the Brighton sky. You can see the twinkly lights across the night sky and have a romantic meal at the Belle Vue restaurant there. http://britishairwaysi360.com/latest-news/blog/love-air-celebrate-valentines-450ft/
Thrill your date with rides on Brighton Pier! A good excuse to hold each other tightly as you get scared on the Ghost Train or on Scream which accelerates to a force of 3.6G’s in 2.8 seconds. Who needs the G-spot when you’ve got g-force?! After your rides have a really good traditional fish and chip supper with a glass or two of Champagne at Palm Court restaurant on the Pier.
Take a romantic flight over Brighton with Brighton Scenic. They’ll supply Champagne, flowers and you could have lunch or afternoon tea at Shoreham Airport. http://brightonscenic.co.uk
Forget music being the food of love, it’s laughter that is the way to a person’s heart. Get your endorphins flowing with a good old chuckle. “http://www.visitbrighton.com”:http://www.visitbrighton.com/whats-on/laughtermarket-the-valentine-special-p933821
Prefer to stay in all warm and cosy? Yes, it’s true…The Chilli Pickle now do takeaways and deliveries! Yum! “http://thechillipicklecanteen.com”:http://thechillipicklecanteen.com
If you’re watching the pennies then how about a walk along Brighton seafront, wrapped up all snuggly in hats and scarves, then pick up an M&S meal deal for two in Western Road. This is not just any food…
Oh, and if you’re female and need a date there are a couple of really lovely single guys at the office looking for love. Much as we adore them we’re getting bored helping them with their profiles on dating sites….please.
- Things To Do In Brighton When It’s Raining
- Five Interesting Trips Close To Brighton
- Brighton - The First, Oldest and Tallest
- Where’s The Best fish and chips in Brighton?
- Romantic Things To Do In Brighton
- Brighton’s Burger Revolution - The Best Burgers In Brighton
- Experience Brighton On A Walk To The Beach
- Brighton & Hove Parks and Gardens
- What Quirky Things Can You Do in Brighton?
- What’s on in Brighton in September
- What’s on in Brighton during July
- Mix your Spirits In Brighton’s Most Haunted Pubs
- Things to do in Brighton During October
- Autumnal Shopping in Brighton
- Brighton’s Best Annual Festivals
- Things To Do In Brighton during August
- Visiting Brighton in June - What’s on
- May You Have Lots To Do In Brighton - Part 1
- The Ultimate Family Day Out In Brighton
- Summer Fun 2017